Premium Oilfield Technologies offers valves and seats for standard, and high pressure / extreme service applications. We have a wide variety designs.
Valves and Seats
- Patriot Harsh Duty Valve
- Caliber™ XV and XS
- Standard Pressure Valves and Seats
The Patriot Harsh Duty Valve is a bonded urethane valve that will hold up to the most hostile drilling environment. The Patriot HD Valve will withstand High Pressure, High Temperature and High Solids.
Superior Performance, Long Run Life, Excellent Abrasion Resistance and Sealing Surface coupled with the highest rated chemically resistant urethane make the Patriot HD Valve an excellent choice for any drilling application.
- All Patriot parts are manufactured in-house and not sub contracted
- Unique urethane bonding anchor
- Reliable with the highest quality control
- High Temperature Urethane
- Excellent extrusion and abrasion resistance
- The strongest urethane bond of any valve for increased service life and a stronger seal
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Greater valve life
- 7500+ psi rated
- 300°F rated urethane
- Precision machined
- Carburized and heat treated
- Full open seat
- API-6 – 8 available
High Pressure, Extreme Service Valves and Seats
Available in full-open design, the XV-400 valves and seats are designed to take the constant pounding of full 7500 psi pumps in the most extreme situations. Made from a proprietary, high-strength alloy steel, these valves and seats are case-hardened to precisely controlled levels.
An impact and high temperature resistant urethane seal is molded in place for maximum performance under abrasive and extreme conditions. Each part is individually inspected to ensure 100% performance and satisfaction.
We manufacture and stock a wide variety of standard service valves and seats, including:
- Full-open design for maximum mud flow (Novatech, G2, and Roughneck compatible designs available)
- Web design available with 3-web or 4-web designs
- High temperature versions for up to 300 F